::: Laugh:Live:Love :::

Live Life Laugh Lots Love Forever


LCD Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, April 22, 2011

Gain your strength.., and be Strong!

“I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I’m going to smile”
Coretan haziq at Friday, April 22, 2011
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Because Im A Girl - Kiss Mp3
Mp3-Codes.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  Jun 2012 (1)
  • ▼  2011 (21)
    • ►  Jul 2011 (3)
    • ►  May 2011 (4)
    • ▼  Apr 2011 (14)
      • lawak lawak..haha!!
      • Tengok muka baby ni!!
      • Mari kenali personaliti diri :))
      • Wau! cerita sedih 3 sahabat.
      • Wau! Matematik dan Logik.
      • Ne-Yo - One in a Million
      • I Love You 143,.
      • Gain your strength.., and be Strong!
      • Best of Phenlee Tumblr
      • Cute love story~~~
      • How to draw manga cartoon?
      • 2011's Top5 Malaysia University rank::USM , UTM, U...
      • NGO Jepun puji usaha Malaysia hulur bantuan kemanu...
      • Make life yours!
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  Jun 2010 (1)
    • ►  May 2010 (6)

About Me

My photo
haziq
All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naïve. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself.
View my complete profile

Followers


Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.